Monday, March 24, 2014

Into the Wild 2007 (English)

Into the Wild 2007 torrent

Download
 

Runtime: 148 min
Audio: Dual Audio
Language: English
Subtitles: Italian
Frame Rate: 25 fps
Video Bitrate: 2924 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 384 kbps
Year: 2007
Genre: Adventure, Biography, Drama
Director: Sean Penn
Starring: Emile Hirsch, Vince Vaughn, Catherine Keener


Torrent Size: 815 MB


Review: INTO THE WILD certainly works as a film - I read the book, so I was sure that the tragic history of the life of this young man, but I was blown away by the performances. In fact, this young talent Emile Hirsch works with the old, legendary Hal Holbrook makes the film a must - in fact, the scene near the end in the truck one of the best pieces of acting I 've ever seen on film - Holbrook's great. He earned a nomination for Best Supporting Actor (but probably will not get it). The film is not perfect - there are problems, but stimulation Penn introduces you to the flashbacks incredibly well, and the film builds power as it goes along. Hirsch is so real - I remember noticing how talented he was in the indie film Dangerous Life of Altar Boys me and I thought he was very good at so-so movie Alpha Dog. But Penn gets a great achievement for him and Catherine Keener, Vince Vaughn, Wm Hurt, Kirsten Stewart, Jena Malone, and anyone else for that matter. I can see how this film might not be for everyone, but I was very impressed with him and moved days later - some images and moments stayed with me. Penn is always better as a filmmaker with every film he makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment