Sunday, August 17, 2014

Out of the Furnace 2013 Eng

Out of the Furnace 2013 torrent

Download
 

Runtime: 116 min
Audio: 5.1
Language: English
Subtitles: French
Frame Rate: 23.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 5228 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 384 kbps
Year: 2013
Genre: Crime, Drama, Thriller
Director: Scott Cooper
Starring: Christian Bale, Casey Affleck, Zoe Saldana


Torrent Size: 815 MB


Review: The fine cast assembled for this film makes me wonder what they saw in the script. Was it a matter of one actor signing on, and others wanting to work with him (I say him because the only female in the film is Zoe Saldana, in a one-dimensional and thankless role). Was it that the director used to be an actor and knows all these people? Was it because he had success with Crazy Heart?Other reviews basically already touch on the problems here: it means nothing. I wanted to like the film, but I walked out of the theater not knowing what I had just seen (the ending is confusing, ridiculous, and poorly done). The film takes itself far too seriously to get away with just being entertaining, and when you dont have a clue what the whole point of the movie was, thats a bad thing. Things happen in the film without really coming together and create a cohesive narrative where you feel that theres any growth or direction. Perhaps thats the intent, but any theme or themes were underdeveloped and not apparent. I find the comparisons to Deerhunter insulting, personally.The actors do a fine job, although I feel there is some miscasting in the movie. Would Forest Whitaker really be able to attract Zoe Saldana? Nothing in the movie gave me any reason to think they had a believable relationship. Frankly, nothing in the film convinced me that Saldana would even stay in a town like Braddock. Bale is good, as is Affleck and Harrelson, but I didnt really connect with anyone except Afflecks character. Definitely a missed opportunity and a disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment